The POS-X ION Fit touchscreen monitor is a sleek and affordable option for restaurants and retailers alike. Sturdy components and a great warranty make the ION Fit a long lasting solution for discerning businesses.
At 15 inches, the ION Fit runs at a standard resolution for most point of sale software. It comes equipped with 5-wire resistive touch technology, allowing for easy operation and order entry from users of all skill levels. Accessories are available, including mountable card readers, biometric readers, and customer displays, allowing you to save space at your checkstand or order station.
Busy restaurants need equipment that can handle fast and aggressive use. Thankfully, the ION Fit is built to handle rough use and abuse. The sturdy design of the monitor holds to aggressive taps without wobbling or tipping, while the touchscreen itself is rated for fifty million operations per location. A 3-year warranty with 2-day advance exchange service comes with each monitor, and additional warranty extensions and enhancements are available.
- USB Interface
- 15″ display
- 5-wire resistive touch technology
- Built-in cable management
- 3-year warranty, 2-day advance exchange service
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.17″ x 8.26″ x 14.17″
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Color: Black
- Display: 15″ TFT LCD Display
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 Native
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Touchscreen Technology: Resistive
- Interface: VGA for Video, USB for Touch Interface
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing